This is the statement of Bible doctrine as believed and taught by the Believers’ LoveWorld Inc. aka Christ Embassy. This statement of faith has its source in the Bible and is in total agreement with the foundational principles of the doctrines of Christ.
- 1. We believe that the Bible contains the inspired and infallible word of God (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- 2. We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three (3) persons — God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost (Ephesians 4:5-6; 1 Corinthians 8:16; Genesis 1:26; Matthew 3:16-17)
- 3. We believe in the Deity of Christ (John 1: 1-4; John 10:30; Hebrews 1:1-5)
a) He was born of a virgin (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:30-35)
b) He was conceived by the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:30-35)
c) He died on the cross (John 19:30-35)
d) He rose again from the dead bodily (John 20:25-29; Luke 24:36-40)
e) He ascended into heaven bodily (1 Thessalonians 4:6-17; Matthew 24: 29-30)
- 4. We believe in the rapture of the Church and the second coming of Christ (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Mattew 24:29-30)
- 5. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is Repentance and Faith in the precious blood of Jesus (Acts 3:19; Luke 24:47; Ephesians1:7)
- 6. We believe that regeneration by the power of the Holy Ghost through the word of God is essential for personal salvation (Titus 2:5; John 3:3-5; Ephesians 5:25-27)
- 7. We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the body, Salvation for the soul of everyone that believes (1 Peter 2:24; Acts 3:16; Acts 9: 32-35)
- 8. We believe that when an individual receives the Holy Ghost, he receives divine enablement for Christian service and witness (Acts 1:8; 3:1-26; 4:5-12)
- 9. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost (Romans 15:16; 1 Corintians 6:11)
- 10. We believe in the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost. The former to Eternal Life and the latter to Eternal Judgement (Revelation 20:11-15; 1 Corinthians 15:12-13).